2.29.2008

That Guy

In every circumstance, you can usually label someone "That Guy" and have it mean whatever you want to imply. In every group of friends when you're a teenager, there is that one friend, That Guy, who is the crazy daredevil one. Who does the most fucked up shit ever. This Travipedia is going to be one of those graphic and over-the-line ones, so casual Internet surfers or mysterious Facebook lurkers be forewarned. Not for the light of stomach,




I kind of wanted this to be a contest. But I don't think I have that consistent of a readership, so it may not fly. If you have a That Guy story worse than these, then comment and maybe if it is worse a prize could be arranged or I'll just feel gross.

Here is a brief list of the most fucked up shit I've seen or heard That Guy in my group of friends ever did:
  • Definitely had his two dogs lick clean peanut butter from his nether regions.
  • Masturbated with a slice of pizza, as well.
  • Masturbated with ice cream.
  • Masturbated with a sock full of applesauce.
  • Filled a turkey baster full of cheap beer and stuck it up his butt, and emptied it. (claims he got drunk, i believe him).
and the winner:
  • Found a piece of corn in his stool, cleaned it off, and ate it again as an experiment to see if it would resist his digestive system once again.

I apologize for this post. Here is Chuck Palahniuk's That Guy stories (in .pdf format)

No comments: